Monday, July 3, 2017

Westcliffe July 4th and DVD Update

 Lies of Omission

I will be attending the Westcliffe, CO 4th of July parade along with other open carry advocates. This event will be in honor of Mike Vanderboegh and is just a good idea, even if Mike was not your cup of tea. Strong personalities often attract and repel at the same time, but there is no denying that Mike did a lot for spreading the word of liberty and freedom. Meet me there if you can, I'll be the guy on crutches.

In other business, the DVD of Lies of Omission will be coming out in the next few weeks. We tried for June, but with my accident it just took much longer to get things lined out and taken care of, so I appreciate everyone's patience. The thing you can count on is that it has gotten its final edit and it is just now a matter of getting the files to the DVD duplicators and then getting them to the fulfillment center and listed on Amazon. We are going to stick with Amazon as a sales portal and save VOD release for a later date.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a grand Independence Day, Brock.
    This town isn't:
    http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/
    Its a white thing. Blacks wouldn’t understand.
    I read one time, when the Revolutionary War ended and
    'we' won, the British were allowed to leave without being
    disarmed. I thought the defeated were always disarmed.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the defeated were always disarmed.


      I guess we had gentlemen in the two groups. Grant allowed officers to keep their sidearms.

      Delete